Straw walker technology
Get it all. Residual grain separation.
The APS threshing system works so efficiently that the separation system of the LEXION has only 10% of the grains remaining to recover. The APS already separates 90% of the grain from the straw.
The even flow of the straw on the open-bottomed straw walkers with an extreme gradient angle ensures that practically all the grain is separated from the straw.
Effective straw walker technology.
Residual grain separation is accomplished over a total length of 14ft. 4in (4400 mm across) four straw walker steps. The even flow of the straw on the open-bottomed straw walkers with an extreme gradient angle ensures that practically all the grain is separated from the straw. A separate returns pan sends the grains on their way to the cleaning system.
MSS increases output.
MSS actively fluffs the crop with multiple controlled tines which dig into the straw. The tines reach into the mat of straw from above and aerate it while simultaneously speeding it up. The straw mat is thinned, making it easier for the remaining grains to fall out. The available length of the straw walkers is used more effectively, while the structure and quality of the straw is optimized. The operation speed of the tines can be adapted to changing harvest conditions.